Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins

I had some bananas I bought last week just sitting around going bad. I guess I could have just eaten them, but I decided it would be more fun to bake with them instead. I looked around my kitchen for ingredients that I had on hand for ideas of something to make. I decided on banana chocolate chip mini muffins. I mean really, how could you go wrong with that?

Ingredients:
* 1 1/2 Cups Flour
* 2/3 Cup Sugar
* 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
* 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
* 1 Cup Mashed Ripe Banana
* 1 Egg
* 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
* 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
* 1/4 Cup Milk
* 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips

***I only had 2 bananas on hand, and it worked ok, but next time I make this, I think I would like a little more banana flavor. so I would use 3.***

* Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Line 2 mini muffin trays with paper liners.

* In a bowl, combine Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt. Set aside.

* In a large bowl, combine Banana, Egg, Vanilla, Butter, and Milk.

* Combine the Banana Mix into the Flour Mix. Stir until just combined.

* Stir inn Chocolate Chips.

* Fill Muffin Cups with batter. The batter will be kind of thick.

* Bake for approx. 20 minutes.

* Let cool in pan for a few minutes and move to rack to cool.

* Enjoy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment