Sunday, July 1, 2012

Girl Baby Shower Cupcakes

I just wanted to post some pictures of cupcakes I did last weekend for a friends baby shower. Per the mom-to-be's request, I made Pink Lemonade Cupcakes and Shirley Temple Cupcakes. She gave me free reign on the rest of the decorations. There really was no theme, so I went with lots and pink and baby girl! I used random cupcake liners I found at Party City that were baby shower theme, with little foot prints all over. I ordered some really cute wrappers online which said "its a girl" and were just pink and cute. I love the idea of the cupcake wrapper. You can just buy cheap, generic, whatever liners since they always fade during baking anyways. But the wrappers you put on after the baking is complete so they look fresh and lovely for the event. I topped the cupcakes with "Its a Girl" picks, and 2 different kinds of pink sparkly sprinkles.












No comments:

Post a Comment